Join the final dissemination event of the BEHYOND project where the team will present the achieved project’s results.
The BEHYOND project aimed to develop an engineering conceptual design of a modular solution to produce hydrogen in large-scale from offshore wind energy. The solution is able to be deployed worldwide becoming, by producing and transferring hydrogen in large-scale, a large contributor in the decarbonization process of the energy system managing the wind energy intermittency.
- Opening Session,DGPM/EEA grants, Mafalda Matos
- Project overview, EDP NEW, Alex Coronati
- Operational models and TEM, WavEC, Filipe Arede
- System definition, Technipfmc, Nuno Vaz
- Hydrogen production module, CEIIA, Joao Morais
- Infrastructure design, CEIIA, André Gonçalves
- Offshore installation, Technipfmc, François Letournel
- H2 maintenance, WaVEC, Francisco Fonseca
- Risk assessment towards bankability, EDP NEW, Alex Coronati