Small Grants Scheme #2 – Projects for the development of standards in the Construction Sector that promote the Circular Economy
The projects selected within the scope of this call will contribute to increase the application of circular economy principles through the development of standards, guidance and declarations for the construction sector.
This Call aims at developing standards for the construction industry that promote the circularity of materials and processes.
Public or private, commercial or non-commercial entities and non-governmental organisations legally established in Portugal are considered eligible.
Project partner shall be any public or private entity, commercial or non-commercial, along with NGOs that have been legally established as a legal person in the donor states, in the beneficiary countries, as long as it has a border in common with the beneficiary state, or any international organization that is actively involved in implementing the proposed project.
The eligible costs of the selected projects will be funded up to a maximum rate of 85%, except in cases where the project promoters are non-governmental organisations (NGO), or social partners, where the funding of the eligible costs will be 90%.
Minimum Grant Amount for each project
Maximum Grant Amount for each project
Duration of Projects
12 months. Final date of eligibility is 30 April 2024.
Innovative and structuring projects will be financed in the areas of Environment, Climate Change and Low Carbon Economy, with the objective of promoting good environmental status of ecosystems and reducing the adverse effects of pollution and other human activities.
Know more about EEA Grants.
Submit your Application
- Applicants Guide For Financing Of Projects Supported By Environment Programme
- Applicants Handbook
- Communication and Design Manual EEA Grants 2014 - 2021
You may consult here the approved projects list.
- Final Report SGS#2
- State Aid Compliance Rules SGS#2 Projetos Para O Desenvolvimento De Standards No Setor Da Construção EN
- Environment Programme_SGS#2.pdf
- Formulário de Candidatura EEA Grants.docx
- Cronograma de Atividades_Roadmap.xls
- Indicadores Projeto_Indicators.xls
- Request for advance payments template_Environment Programme.pdf
- Partnership agreement template for project implementation
- Contract Minute
- Declaration Of Liability Template