The event will have the participation of the approved projects of “Call # 2 - Promoting Circular Economy in the Construction Sector” and “Small Grant Scheme#2 - Development of standards in the Construction Sector that promote the Circular Economy” in Portugal Smart Cities Summit, on September 23 from 10:30 to 12:15 , at the Lisbon Congress Center.
The participation of the projects will be with a pitch of 3 minutes for the brief presentation of the projects. The moderation will be overseen by Alexandra Carvalho, Secretary General for Environment, Director of the Environmental Fund and Programme Operator of the Environment, Climate Change and Low Carbon Economy Programme, financed by the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area - EEA Grants 2014– 2021.
The projects to be presented at this event are:
10:30 - 11:30 | The increased application of the Circular Economy principles in the Construction sector
- Bongreen, LDA - Aline Guerreiro
- C+D: Close the loop by Disclosing the benefits of buildings’ deconstruction and materials re-use - José Silvestre
- Tellus - Rethinking Tourism - Laura Moreira
- SECClasS - Sustainability Enhanced Construction Classification System, ISCTE – Ricardo Resende
11h45 – 12h15 | Pitch Stage
- Environment, Climate Change and Low Carbon Economy
- GrowingCircle - Integrated Data for Efficient and Sustainable Construction
- (De)construct for Circular Economy
- Circular2B - Circular Construction in Energy-Efficient Modular Buildings
Follow the event here.