PDP2 - Ge-HEI – Gender Equality in Higher Educations Institutions
Ge-HEI – Gender Equality in Higher Educations Institutions
Promoter: Directorate General for Higher Education (DGES)
EEA Grants: 300,000
Total Amount: 300,000Programme:
What is the project about?
The Ge-HEI - Gender Equality in Higher Educations Institutions Project aims to understand the factors that contribute to the inequalities in Higher Education, in order to better identify and fight them.
What will it achieve?
- Conduct a secondary analysis of data on Gender Equality at the level of higher education, namely through the database analysis of the Agency for the Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education (A3ES) and comparative analysis of national and international statistics on the participation of women in higher education.
- Develop recommendations to establish gender equality criteria for the evaluation and accreditation of Higher Education Institutions and Study programs both by A3ES on a national level and by institutions seeking to improve their internal quality policies.
- Conduct case studies to understand how gender equality issues are associated with organizational and cultural practices and beliefs, and how they are perceived in order to promote change through knowledge and reflexivity.
- Define general guidelines and recommendations for the integration of gender equality issues in curricula.
Working together for a competitive and inclusive EuropeLinks
- Gender Equality In Higher Education Institutions
- Por que razão há tão poucas mulher a gerir universidades? Governo lança projecto para encontrar respostas
- Governo vai analisar razões para existirem tão poucas mulheres na gestão do ensino superior
- GE-HEI - Gender Equality in Higher Education Institutions