PDP7 - Improved prevention, assistance, protection and (re)integration system for victims of sexual exploitation
Improved prevention, assistance, protection and (re)integration system for victims of sexual exploitation
Promoter: Observatory on Trafficking in Human Beings - Ministry of Home Affairs
EEA Grants: 295.147
Total Amount: 295.147Programme:
What is the project about?
This project aims to enable better prevention strategies, to support the identification and delineate targeted and tailored assistance, protection and (re)integration programmes and measures aimed at victims’ of sexual exploitation.
What will it achieve?
- Assessment of the experiences, conditions and vulnerabilities of victims of sexual exploitation, especially aggravated in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic and the new forms of violence against women and girls in digital platforms;
- Analysis of the mechanisms aimed at the prevention, detection and assistance of victims of sexual exploitation (such as human trafficking for sexual exploitation) and their improvement following a holistic approach;
- Designing and test of a guideline and inter sectorial flowchart (harmonization of procedures and communication between different stakeholders and across all stages) for a better referral of victims and aiming at their social reintegration;
- Assisting migrants on their voluntary and assisted return or with their regularization or asylum proceedings.
- Promote training actions aimed at professionals who intervene in the areas of prostitution, human trafficking for sexual exploitation or other forms of sexual violence. The training actions are based on a Human Rights and victim-centred approach.