A project dedicated to the themes of geodynamics and vibrations induced by rail traffic started in the first months of this year, which is financed by the Fund for Bilateral Relations - EEA Grants.
The initiative, promoted by Lusófona University, has the participation of a Norwegian partner (NGI) and has as its basic objective the definition of an RDI cooperation strategy between the Institutions.
In parallel, the development of a wide set of activities is planned, such as:
- the organization of a seminar at ULP;
- the organization of an advanced course at ULP;
- a visit to NGI, involving some meetings and presentations;
- writing and submission of a joint paper;
- signing of a collaboration protocol between the Institutions.
Promoter Entity: COFAC – ULP (Lusófona University)
Manager: Professor Nuno Correia dos Santos
Partner: NGI (Norwegian Geotechnical Institute)
Manager: Professor Amir Kaynia