We would like to invite you to the one-day workshop on new materials and methodologies for buildings and construction “Advanced materials and methodologies in circular construction” to be held remotely on Friday, March the 4th, 2022.
This one-day thematic workshop will cover aspects of emerging materials and methodologies in the construction sector, including nanomaterials and nanocomposites, adaptive materials, machine learning, reflective and radiative coatings, energy efficiency or 3D printing, among others.
Our Keynote Speakers are internationally recognized experts in these fields, allowing researchers and PhD students to contact with their valuable experiences.
The workshop is organized by the Institute of Physics for Advanced Materials, Nanotechnology and Photonics (IFIMUP) and the Institute of Structures and Construction (CONSTRUCT) from the University of Porto, Portugal and supported by Project Circular2B funded by EEA Grants.
The workshop attendance is free, but with registration in https://shorturl.at/qMV24.
Check the detailed programme here.
- Alberto Miguéns, CETIM, Spain
- Alessandro Cannavale, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Bruce Lippy, CPWR, USA
- Gavin H. West, CPWR, USA
- Geetika Mishra, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- Ines Garcia Loureiro, Instituto Toroja, Spain
- Julio Fierro, CETIM, Spain
- Moncef L. Nehdi, McMaster University, Canada
- Steinar Grynning, SINTEF, Norway
- Surendra Shah, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- Tim Van Mullem, Ghent University, Belgium
- Verónica Bermudez, UTAD, Portugal
- Xiangming Zhou, Brunel University, UK
- Joao Ventura, IFIMUP, FCUP
- Nuno Ramos, CONSTRUCT, FEUP
- Nuno Cristelo, CQVR, UTAD
- Catarina Dias, IFIMUP, FCUP
- Rita Veloso, CONSTRUCT, FEUP