- Guide to creating building material passports
- Circular Material Passport Template
- Guide for improving building efficiency indicators
- Guide for promoting circularity in Environmental Product Declarations
- Tool for calculating environmental and economic impacts
- Methodological note - Tool for calculating environmental and economic impacts
- Project Demonstration Report
(De)construct for Circular Economy
Fishing the Plastic
To mark the National Day of the Sea, 11/16/2020, commemorative date of the "United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea", which entered into force on November 16, 1994 and was ratified by Portugal in 1997, BUSINESS as NATURE(BasN), released the short film #fishingtheplastic, produced and directed by A TOCA.
- State-of-the-art and Awareness
- Information Framework Database translation
- Level of Information Need (LOIN)
- PDT contributions for the Digital Building Logbook framework
- Data-driven asset management based on Data Templates
- Project Case Studies
- Case Study#03
- Comparative analysis of the best practices of deposit and return systems in the European Union
- Study with recommendations for defining the economic and regulatory model of the future system for depositing plastic, glass, ferrous metals and aluminum beverage packaging PA N.º162/2020
National Roadmap For Adaptation 2100
- An overview of impacts on means and extremes
- The extreme future of soil moisture in Portugal
- IPCC emission scenarios: How did critiques affect their quality and relevance 1990–2022?
- Special Issue on the Banco de Portugal Economic Bulletin (October2021)
- Climate Introduction
- On the aggregate and distributional effects of carbon taxation in Portugal
- Renewable Technology Adoption Costs and Economic Growth
- The economics of climate change: no action not an option
- Economic analysis of selected climate impacts
- Suboptimal climate policy
Development of the Type I environmental labeling program, including the selection of product categories, environmental criteria and functional characteristics of the products, allows evaluating and demonstrating the conformity of a product for more sustainable construction, according to the procedures adopted based on ISO 14024 :2018 for certification and attribution of the label.
You can consult HERE the requirements for obtaining the label.
Presentation of Sustainable Value