The Vila Real Municipality was challenged by the Mateus Music Band to organize and promote a day dedicated to the Sustainability of the Planet. For the 4th of September, the event was designed: “Para cá do Marão Planeta são!” with activities throughout the afternoon, along Avenida Carvalho Araújo.
Thus, in addition to the musical moment with a show entitled “O Nosso Planeta”, at the beginning of the night (20:30) by the Mateus Music Band, it is intended to dynamize activities and publicize projects within the scope of environmental sustainability and circularity sectors. The partners/guests who will be present on this day are:
• Volvo Cars, with the initiative: “Oceanic Garbage Wave”;
• ACES Douro I, with the presentation of the "EcoEscovinha Project" at the Eco-Projects in School Health;
• NICDELMAN, plastic artist, who, in addition to publicizing his work with the exhibition “Monsters of Plastic”, will seek to build a sculpture in loco, with recycled materials;
• TO-BE-GREEN, with the protective mask recycling program that minimizes the environmental impact of its use and disposal;
• Marina Valdigem, Yoga/Meditation monitor with a moment of “connection in nature” (18:30);
• Environmental Services of the Municipality of Vila Real, which will promote their projects, within the scope of circularity and environmental sustainability, such as:
- “Para Cá do Marão Embalagens Não!”
-” Corgo são. Bila sã”
- Festival Internacional de Imagem de Natureza (FIIN)
This initiative is part of the project “Para cá do Marão embalagens não!”, a project financed by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, through the EEA Grants and by Secretary General Environment.