The Event falls within the scope of the EEA Grants Call#1, with the presentation and dissemination of the expected results for each project:
- Ecoibéria- Reciclados Ibéricos, S.A - Bottle to Bottle: Top Quality PET for the circular economy of plastic bottles in Portugal
- Regional Environment Directorate (RAA) - Non-reusable beverage packaging system in the Azores (recorded video presentation).
- Portuguese Association of Natural and Spring Mineral Water Manufacturers (APIAM) - Bebidas+ Circulares
- Intermunicipal Community of West - Oeste + Recicla
- Cascais E.M.S.A Municipal Environment Company - iREC - Innovating Recycling
- University of Aveiro - REAP - Recycling and Refund of Aluminum and PET Packaging - pilot system
- Municipality of Mafra - MAFRA Reciclar a valer +
- Municipality of Vila Real - Para cá do Marão embalagens não!
The session will be attended by the Secretary of State for Environment, Inês dos Santos Costa and the Norwegian Ambassador to Portugal, Anders Erdal.
The Coordinator of the National Unit for the Management of the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area and National Focal Point, Susana Ramos, will present the EEA Grants 2014-2021.
The Secretary General for Environment, Alexandra Carvalho, will present the Environment, Climate Change and Low Carbon Economy Programme, funded by the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism - EEA Grants 2014– 2021.
The event will start at 10:45 am at the Alfândega do Porto Congress Center Alfândega Porto.