Blue Growth Webinar and Matchmaking: between 09 and 10 June 2020
Webinar and Matchmaking with the aim of fostering partnerships and identifying business opportunities for Norwegian, Icelandic companies and Portuguese that operate in the sectors of the sea economy.
Innovation Norway, is organizing a Webinar and Matchmaking in the area of Business Development, Innovation and SMEs, to be held on June 9th and 10th, with the aim of fostering partnerships and identifying business opportunities for Norwegian, Icelandic companies and Portuguese that operate in the sectors of the sea economy (Blue Growth) within the scope of the Blue Growth Programme.
Participating companies should already have a concrete project idea linked to "Development of technology / solution / innovative product" or "application of innovative technologies / solutions / product" in the following areas of the Blue Economy sectors:
- Technologies and solutions for fisheries/aquaculture (development of innovative products and technologies in fisheries/fish farming sector)
- Ocean renewable energy sector
- Maritime industry, including maritime transports technologies
- Off-shore infrastructures
- Robotics related to marine and maritime technologies
- Technologies for deep sea resources and mapping
- Shipbuilding and shipping (development of innovative products and technologies)
- Blue biotechnology and environmental monitoring and surveillance activities
- Innovative products and technologies which are already available in the market, or to develop new ones, that use marine litter as raw material
The matchmaking registration is mandatory on the following platform: https://blue-growth-conference-and-matchmaking.b2match.io/
Deadline for submission of applications: 09th of june 2020