Business, Development, Innovation and SMEs - Call#1
This Open Call aims to finance enterprises to develop, apply and commercialize innovative products and technologies, especially SMEs
NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS - 1st Call for Business, Development, Innovation and SMEs
The call remains open until to 12:00:00 GMT 2019/11/29
The main objective of this call is to finance enterprises to develop, apply, and commercialize innovative products and technologies. This call will also promote cooperation between enterprises and research institutions, in order to foster user-driven research-based innovation (TRL 4 - 9 in accordance with Horizon 2020 guidelines).
Eligible applicants: SMEs and large enterprises with no more than 25% public ownership, established as legal persons in Portugal are considered eligible applicants of projects.
Each promoter may submit one application only.
Eligible partners: Any public or private entity, commercial or non-commercial, as well as non-governmental organisations established as a legal person either in the Donor States, Beneficiary States, or any international organisation or body or agency thereof, actively involved in, and effectively contributing to, the implementation of a project, are considered eligible project partners (in accordance with article 7.2.2 of the MFEEE 2014-2021Regulation).
Avilable Fund: 14.200.000€ (75% of the funding shall be allocated to SMEs.)
Maximum Grant Amount for each project: 500.000€
Minimum Grant Amount for each project: 200.000€
Grant Rates: The funding rate will not exceed 70% of total eligible project costs.
- Fish and seafood transformation industry;
- Commercial ports;
- Ocean renewable energy sector;
- Maritime industry, including innovative maritime transport technologies;
- Maritime digitalization
- Off-shore infrastructures;
- Robotics related to marine and maritime technologies;
- Technologies for deep sea resources and mapping;
- Shipbuilding and shipping (development of innovative products and technologies)
- Blue biotechnology;
- Nautical tourism;
- Environmental monitoring and surveillance activities.
The main objective is to increase competitiveness and sustainability for Portuguese companies within the focus area of Blue Growth.
The Blue Growth Programme also has a bilateral objective, to enhance cooperation between Portuguese entities and entities from the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Know more about EEA Grants.
Approved Projects (with contract signed)
- Business Development Innovation and SMEs - Call#1.pdf
- Application Form [V.2].xlsx
- Project Description [V.2].docx
- Detailed Budget Schedule [V.1].xlsx
- Template Partnership Agreement [V.1].docx
- Template Declaration Financial Co-Financing [V.1].docx
- Template Declaration Suitability [V.1].docx
- Template Startup Declaration [V.1].docx
- Business Plan Financial Model [V.2].xls
- DSIVA Template Request [V.1].docx
- Declaration of Public Procurement [V.1].docx